Built out a fantastic customer portal and looking for ways to drive customers to engage? Thought I’d share a few low-hanging fruit to implement:
Simple and straightforward education through email marketing
- Subscription welcome, renew, and skip emails which have clickable content that leads to the customer portal login, or a landing page on how to use.
- Highlight additional products you sell and a step by step on how to add to their existing subscription
- Video content is usually well received
- An insert along with their recent subscription is a perfect way to capture attention when they open the package
Curated Content on Socials
- Yes, you can post about how to navigate the portal and not just about the product itself. Influencer marketing can also help drive engagement - people love a platform that is easy to use.
Would love to hear any other ways you’re driving engagement!
*we’re currently using bigcommerce