Does anyone have any tips for subscription bundles with different pricing?

• 22 July 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Does anybody offer subscription bundles with products of different costs? Would love to hear any churn reducing tips with retention incentives if customers attempt to swap cheaper products for more expensive ones.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

following

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Erica.Berthold - I just received word that we should have dynamic pricing for the tool soon, but for now we're at fixed price only. Dynamic pricing is definitely in the works, but currently we don’t have that functionality with bundles! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@morgan.gallo any time estimate on dynamic pricing?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Erica.Berthold No timeline at the moment, but I will be sure to keep you updated and let you know should I receive any more information!

@Erica.Berthold Hi Erika, Adolfo with the Bundles team here -- a temporary solution would be to use collections. You can group the groups with higher price in one collection and limit the number of items they can select from that collection.

We have some information about how to achieve this in our documentation https://support.rechargepayments.com/hc/en-us/articles/6980669397143#h_01G68JDGVHJYTTY7R42RX12FVP

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@abuiles Thank you for providing some additional context here!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@abuiles thanks, this is super helpful! Ideally, we would want the customer to be able to switch to any product and the price would adjust based on selection. Its not an ideal customer experience to swap to a more expensive product so trying to find options for that behavior.